These prices are a guidance only - based on dogs brought for regular grooming.
Extra costs will incur for the following reasons:
Dogs badly matted or very dirty dogs that need additional time
Any flea treatment required
The actual price will be confirmed after I have concluded a consultation with you the owner and your dog present. All extra charges are subject to owners approval before undertaking.
Any prices quoted over the phone are indicative and are subject to change.
Cavalier King Charles
Full Groom - Group 1
Full Groom - Group 2
Burmese Mountain Dog
Full Groom - Group 3
Short Haired Coats £40
Long Haired Coats £45
Bath & Blow Dry Only
For £5 upgrade to nail trim, Ear cleaning, Paw Tidy, Hygiene trim.
Top 10 reasons why it costs more to get your pet groomed than your own hair...
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser won't be cleaning out your ears.
7. Your Hairdresser doesn't remove eye boogies from your eyes.
6. Your hairdresser won't be giving you a sanitary trim.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut charge doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your Hairdresser.
1. The likelihood of you pooping on your hairdresser is pretty unlikely...